Tuesday, 14 April 2009
New direction
Second entry for the day. Attended a Bar Council seminar today on tips for starting a new firm. At the end of it, while driving home, an urge and desire took root to do something different. I just know it is time to head another direction, as firmly as though a hand is steering me that way. I will quit my present job and take up litigation work. This in my present state of mind would entail joining a small litigation firm with a good senior litigator, shadow him in court and familiarise myself with the court system and civil procedures. For a year or so to gain experience. Now that i know where i am heading, i've just got to focus on putting the thoughts to reality. I cant allow myself to get over excited and become all talk with little action. I must put things into motion quietly and steadily.
Labels:
another turning on the road,
resolution
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment